Door Ombriano was one of the four municipalities, known as Comune of doors, that until the age of Napoleon were divided the suburbs of the city of Crema. The administrative organization of the territory cremasco was established in the middle ages. The territory was divided into four curie, each of which employed by a door on the walls of the city: they were so the curie door Ombriano door, door Pianengo, door Serio and door Rivolta. The Fringes of the city of Crema was divided into four municipalities extra wall, all of them with the same name of doors, employed by the authority of the city. In the eighteenth century, the other three Comune of doors were added to the city, while door Ombriano kept the autonomy. In the age of Napoleon (1809-1816), door Ombriano was fraction of Crema, regaining independence with the constitution of the kingdom of lombardy-Venetia. The unit of Italy (1861) Had 1339 inhabitants. In 1865, the municipality of door Ombriano was the aggregate, Ombriano turn aggregated to the city of Crema in 1928.