The Diocesan Museum of Troy is housed in the Benedictine monastery, a convent founded in 1605 as two marbles testify to the facade of the building facing the city cathedral. The first reference to the museum is found in a letter in which Cardinal Gasparri addressed in 1923 to the ecclesiastical structures of the whole peninsula, requesting a report on the cultural assets in possession of the Church and their state of conservation. The exhibition preserves bronze sculptures, paintings dating to the 17th and 18th centuries and marbles originally from the cathedral of the city. The museum structure is articulated in successive rooms, parallel to the arcades of the cloister. The locals are home to finds of different historical epochs; it is of 1448 a valuable painted statue carved by Giovanni da Casalbore and depicting the Madonna; a wooden polyptych of the XVI century reproduces in the center the Madonna delle Grazie with St. Leonardo Abate and St. Anthony Abate on both sides. But the most valuable piece is a capital dating back to the Swabian era, a twin brother who has a twin brother in New York at the Metropolitan Museum. The Museum is made up of a large cloister which is accessed by no. 6 exhibition halls: Hall of Mysteries, Hall of the Annunziata, Hall of Flabelli, Hall of the Capitles, Hall of Our Lady and the crypt. Every year, several exhibitions are organized in the museum. Operators of the museum structure are volunteers of the Cultural Association (Third Millennium), which organize facilitated approaches to reading works of art.