The Garibaldi Theater is located in the city center. Originally named after the queen of the Two Sicilies Maria Teresa Isabella of Borbone (Real Teatro Maria Teresa Isabella), was born in 1837 on the project of the architect and engineer Luigi Oberty (1790 and 1874) and was inaugurated the evening of June 7, 1838. Located in Palazzo Mozzagrugno, headquarters of the Commune, in Corso Garibaldi, in 1903, following enlargement works, was renamed as the miniature twin of the Petruzzelli of Bari. After years of splendor, during the wars was abandoned and only in 1977 the project was approved for renovation of the building, but the works were completed only in 2005. The Theater was again inaugurated in March 2005 and in 2006 the first prose season was organized. The semicircular hall is characterized by an audience of one hundred seats, consisting of two divisions in staircases and a gallery. The interior, decorated by various artists, is considered a true jewel of architecture and decoration.