Villa Luisa is a noble palace located in the historic center of Alcamo. This elegant and Art Nouveau villa, named after the owner's wife, Stefano Chiarelli Peria, was probably built in 1903; It is located in the center of Alcamo, which is full of ancient palaces and beautiful churches. We do not know the name of the architect who designed it, but it is very similar to the Villa Paino in Palermo, owned by the Chiarelli Rossotti family, and whose project is attributed to the engineer Francesco Naselli of the Ernesto Basile school. The villa was used as a ballroom and for wedding receptions in the seventies, then as a kindergarten in the eighties. Today, after the renovation done in 1980, it has become a refined civilian house, with trees of various types inside, and multicolored flowers: a true oasis of peace. The villa has a fine Liberty style tending to the Moorish; It is a single raised floor and is about 350 square meters wide, with a magnificent garden inside enriched by fountains and elegant seats. On the main facade (on which the owner's coat of arms and his initials still dominate) there is a large balcony, with a beautiful marble balustrade, with Greek cross-shaped carvings, and five artistic openings. Inside there are 14 rooms, at the center of them the party room, about 110 square meters wide. Following the renovation in 1980, designed by the architects Valeria De Folly, Dannis and Carlo Bruschi, this room has now become a more functional space as a corner full of different plants, illuminated by a large skylight and a large white glass chandelier of Murano of 1943. The furniture is very appropriate, having kept the family furniture of the early '900; there are also two beautiful fireplaces made of gray marble, one in the living room and a second in the master bedroom. The one in the living room presents geometric designs, with the coat of arms of Rossotti Chiarelli barons, surmounted by a baronial crown. The second fireplace has some floral decorations, with the family crest placed in the middle of it.