Tourist Attraction in Crema: Chiesa di San Bernardino degli Osservanti
The Church of San Bernardino is a place of worship a Catholic of Crema. It is also known as San Bernardino gave zoccolanti, auditorium bruno manenti or, more rarely, San Bernardino in town to distinguish the namesake of the neighborhood. The Church is visible only for both sides. The façade is extensive but practically devoid of decorations; subtle pilings to divide in five parts: that is the central place the portal for a simple arch; the sides are openings monofore placed at different levels. In the high part a simple entablature is interrupted by a circular window above which is a kind of eardrum that only covers the three sides. The Southern flank is chalky, divided by pillars which support the foothills in brick in sight that hold up the walls of the highest room of the coverage of the side chapels. Also the steeple is in brick, with fine pilings angular and cornices strictly necessary that the split in three bodies. The last contains the bell with openings in bifora and surmounted by a frame in sawn. There are installed five bells, of which two of provenance Crespi and date back to 1804, the other three were restored in 2008, carried out by the foundry Allanconi, to replace the missing during the second world war.