The Carmine church, along with the adjacent Carmelite convent, is an architectural complex of Lecce. The facade of the church, built by Cino between 1711 and 1717, is divided into three superimposed orders and presents a wealth of friezes and decorations. The first order is rhythmized by four niches obtained symmetrically at the sides of the portal; The latter has a curved eyebrow, which receives, in a flower garland, the figure of Our Lady of the Carmine. In the niches stand the monumental statues of the Carmelite St. Angel of Jerusalem and St. Albert of the Abbots and the prophets Elia and Elisha. In the second order, resuming the compositional rhythms of the lower order, there is a central window with two niches occupied by the statues of St. Teresa d'Avila and Santa Maria Maddalena de 'Pazzi, attributed, such as those of the lower floor, to Mauro Manieri. The third order, joined to the second by mistilinees, ends with a classical inspiration. The interior has an elliptical longitudinal body grafted to a non-protruding transect on which a deep flat terminating chorus opens. The plant, with clear Biblical references, reproduces the shape of the human foot. In the middle of the presbytery area, a dome decorated externally with green and white scales is raised. Along the perimeter of the nave there are three chapels on each side, enriched by Baroque altars drawn by Mauro Manieri and made between 1731 and 1737. Left Side: The first altar, dedicated to Saint Ella the prophet, was completed in 1736 and exposes one Shrine of the saint; The second altar is dedicated to the Addolorata and it houses a wooden statue of Christ at the Column, the gallipoline sculptor Gesùino Vespasiano of 1618, and a canvas depicting the Virgin of the Seven Aches; The third altar is dedicated to the Madonna Annunziata and is accompanied by a canvas of Serafino Elmo of the Annunciation of B.V. Maria. On the right: From the entrance, the first altar is dedicated to Saint Michael and has a silver terracotta high relief reproducing the Archangel Michael; Follows the second altar on which is placed a reliquary of the 17th century of the jurisconsult Vincenzo M. Perrone; The third altar of Saint Theresa of the Child Jesus is home to a Giuseppe Manzo papier statue. In the key to the triumphal arch stands the painting depicting the Eternal Father while in the carved and golden wooden lacunari ceiling the Virgin of Carmel canvas is set up with Saint Simone Stock. In the left arm of the transept you will admire the fine altar of the Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary, which houses the stone statues of the Evangelists, an ancient wooden statue of the Virgin of Carmel and a canvas of the Virgin's Presentation at the Temple. Also there are the altars of the Crucifix and Saints Nicola and Antonio Abate. In the right hand is the altar of St. Francis of Paola, with a statue of the papal papal carved in 1856, and two altars dedicated to St. Anne, with canvas depicting the Holy Family with St. Anne and St. Joachim, and the Trinity. The presbytery is located on the concave altar, built on the will of the Sambiasi family, as well as revealing their coat of arms. Behind the altar opens the deep chorus, from the lunetted vault, run by coronal grooves grooved. Along the walls of the choir are numerous paintings: the Annunciation of the Virgin, Sant'Orsola with the companions, the Crucifixion, Sant'Oronzo, Santa Irene of Serafino Elmo, Sant'Onofrio, San Giovanni Battista, Elia and Elisha Prophets made.