Galleria del Corso di Milano is a covered passage connecting Vittorio Emanuele II course with Piazza Beccaria. The first idea to build a tunnel that went from Corso Vittorio Emanuele II in Piazza Beccaria was built before World War: However, the project was approved only around 1920; work began very late around 1926 by architect Pier Giulio Magistretti, which ended only in 1935. The gallery was initially criticized for the appearance defined squat and ugly, was made famous as a fashionable place, thanks to the home to three cinemas, two theaters in the immediate vicinity and a meeting point for musicians, in its golden days the tunnel during the day was often frequented by musicians looking for an engagement. In 2011, a partial restoration of the gallery was completed thanks to the work of a shopping mall inside. The gallery was commissioned ten meters wide, with marble floors and Venetian mosaics, the skylight with metal decorations and iron and glass structure: the tunnel is 85 meters long.