The Ohnsorg Theater is a Hamburg theater, founded in 1902 by Richard Ohnsorg (named after him) and has been in the Bieberhaus since 2011. It is well-known for German-language performances, the language of which he contributed to the dissemination. The history of the Ohsorg Theater began in 1902, when Richard Ohsorg, a frequent attendant of Hamburg theater such as Thalia-Theater and Altonaer Stadttheater, made an advertisement in the Hamburger Fremdenblatt and Hamburger Correspondent newspapers where he was looking for partners to create a new troupe. 25 people answered this announcement. Among Ohnsorg's associates was also a former schoolmate, Henry Schaper, who took over the leadership of the association. The first performance took place on December 3, 1902. Seven years later, on October 2, 1909, the first German representation was performed on stage. 25 people answered this announcement. Beginning in 1954, the performances of the Ohsorg Theater began to be broadcast on television. Among the stars of the company at that time was actress Heidi Kabel. In 1959, he assumed the direction of the theater director and actor Hans Mahler, husband of actress Heidi Kabel. In 2009, the Ohnsorg Theater won the Pegasus Preis. From the 2011/2012 season, the theater venue was moved by Große Bleichen to Heidi-Kabel-Platz.